Situation: Performance Sentry Administration is used to assign Data Collection Sets (DCSs) to machines running the data collection service. An administrator has two options when assigning data collection sets to machines: The first one is called a Registry DCS and the second a File DCS. The Registry DCS parameters are written to the Registry key: [...]
Archive for 64 Bit Processors
- How does the Performance Sentry collection service work?
- What is the minimum sampling period for Performance Sentry?
- “Have you ever wondered how to determine the logical disk size looking at Performance Monitor performance metrics?”
- What is the meaning of the message “Insufficient data in performance name table” in the NTSMF.LOG File?
- What is Performance Sentry and how does it relate to NTSMF?