Introduction In the process of testing the latest setup routine for the Performance Sentry Portal on Windows Server 2003, it was discovered that upon setup completion, a user attempting to launch the Performance Sentry Portal website might encounter an HTTP 404 ‘The page cannot be found’ error: Modifying IIS The […]
Running Performance Sentry Portal in Windows 2008×32 and x64 platforms and Windows7 Situation: When installing the Performance Sentry Portal application, the current installation scripting language does not have the capabilities to make modifications to the initial Windows 2008 and Windows 7 server configuration roles, changes to the Internet Information Service (IIS) configuration and to the […]
Introduction The purpose of this document is to describe in detail how to modify the Performance Sentry Portal (hereafter referred to as “the Portal”) authentication and authorization settings. By default, the Portal is configured to use Windows authentication to control access to the web pages as well as to control how the Portal itself connects […]
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- How does the Performance Sentry collection service work?
- What is the minimum sampling period for Performance Sentry?
- “Have you ever wondered how to determine the logical disk size looking at Performance Monitor performance metrics?”
- What is the meaning of the message “Insufficient data in performance name table” in the NTSMF.LOG File?