Defining and using machine groups are important features of the Performance Sentry Performance Database (PDB). Machine groups are especially useful in managing the performance data from hundreds or thousands of machines. Additionally, using machine groups improves charting and reporting performance in the Performance Sentry Portal. “A Guide to Using Machine Groups Effectively in the Performance Sentry PDB” describes how to define Machine Groups and assign machines in the PDB to those groups.
You are here: Home > Defining and Using Machine Groups in the Performance Sentry PDB
Defining and Using Machine Groups in the Performance Sentry PDB
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- How does the Performance Sentry collection service work?
- What is the minimum sampling period for Performance Sentry?
- “Have you ever wondered how to determine the logical disk size looking at Performance Monitor performance metrics?”
- What is the meaning of the message “Insufficient data in performance name table” in the NTSMF.LOG File?