Questions and answers in this category include the issues related to the development and operations of the Performance Sentry groups of applications under the 64-bit environment.
The CPU category covers questions related to performance issues about the Central Processing Unit.
This category includes questions related to all the Performance Metrics (Data Collection Sets DCS) that Performance Sentry can monitor.
This category is dedicated to questions and answers concerning Disk metrics and Disk Performance monitoring
View all posts filed under Documentation
Questions related to the monitoring of performance of the Memory on your system.
The questions in this category relate to issues with the Performance Sentry - NTSMF - Collection Service.
This category covers the metrics involved in the Data Collection Sets and also the parameters involved with the DCS's.
General questions about the suite of products under the Performance Sentry umbrella: a) PS NTSMF - Collection Service, b) PS Sentry Administration and c) PS Portal.
Questions in this category related to the Performance Sentry Portal graphical tool of Performance Sentry.
View all posts filed under Performance Sentry VM
The questions on this category relate to the Sentry Administration module of the Performance Sentry group of performance monitoring tools.
View all posts filed under SMF Files
View all posts filed under SQL Server
View all posts filed under VMware
View all posts filed under Windows Performance
- How does the Performance Sentry collection service work?
- What is the minimum sampling period for Performance Sentry?
- “Have you ever wondered how to determine the logical disk size looking at Performance Monitor performance metrics?”
- What is the meaning of the message “Insufficient data in performance name table” in the NTSMF.LOG File?
- What is Performance Sentry and how does it relate to NTSMF?