Everything you need to monitor Windows Servers running MS Exchange, SQL Server, IIS, or any other application is included in Performance Sentry. You only need to assign a Data Collection set (DCS) appropriate to the application that runs on these servers to start gathering data on these applications.
You are here: Home > What do I need to do to monitor my servers running MS Exchange, SQL Server, or IIS?
What do I need to do to monitor my servers running MS Exchange, SQL Server, or IIS?
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- How does the Performance Sentry collection service work?
- What is the minimum sampling period for Performance Sentry?
- “Have you ever wondered how to determine the logical disk size looking at Performance Monitor performance metrics?”
- What is the meaning of the message “Insufficient data in performance name table” in the NTSMF.LOG File?