At typical collection intervals (we recommend at least once per minute), Performance Sentry overhead is well under 1% of a single processor. Chapter One of the User’s Manual contains a lengthy discussion of Windows Server performance monitoring overhead considerations.
You are here: Home › What is the overhead of running Performance Sentry?
What is the overhead of running Performance Sentry?
From the Blog
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- Defining and Using Machine Groups in the Performance Sentry PDB
- Microsoft’s Hyper-V Performance — Introduction
- Performance Sentry Cumulative Maintenance Released
- Demand Technology Software Announces v2.4 of the Performance Sentry Web Portal
- Performance Sentry VM 2.0 now available
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- New Performance Objects in Windows 8 and Server 2012
- MXG and Performance Sentry for Cost Effective Windows Performance Monitoring
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8
- Performance Sentry Performance Database (PDB) Data Model