Questions and answers in this category include the issues related to the development and operations of the Performance Sentry groups of applications under the 64-bit environment.
The CPU category covers questions related to performance issues about the Central Processing Unit.
This category includes questions related to all the Performance Metrics (Data Collection Sets DCS) that Performance Sentry can monitor.
This category is dedicated to questions and answers concerning Disk metrics and Disk Performance monitoring
Questions related to the monitoring of performance of the Memory on your system.
The questions in this category relate to issues with the Performance Sentry - NTSMF - Collection Service.
This category covers the metrics involved in the Data Collection Sets and also the parameters involved with the DCS's.
General questions about the suite of products under the Performance Sentry umbrella: a) PS NTSMF - Collection Service, b) PS Sentry Administration and c) PS Portal.
Questions in this category related to the Performance Sentry Portal graphical tool of Performance Sentry.
The questions on this category relate to the Sentry Administration module of the Performance Sentry group of performance monitoring tools.
From the Blog
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- Defining and Using Machine Groups in the Performance Sentry PDB
- Microsoft’s Hyper-V Performance — Introduction
- Performance Sentry Cumulative Maintenance Released
- Demand Technology Software Announces v2.4 of the Performance Sentry Web Portal
- Performance Sentry VM 2.0 now available
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- New Performance Objects in Windows 8 and Server 2012
- MXG and Performance Sentry for Cost Effective Windows Performance Monitoring
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8
- Performance Sentry Performance Database (PDB) Data Model