Performance Sentry provides full support for VMWare objects and counters. For a full documentation of what objects and counters are available, you can simply point your browser to our website Download Area and navigate to Product Documentation and download “Objects and Counters collected by Performance Sentry VM”. Before doing this, users need to update the […]
Archive for Performance Sentry VM
Performance Sentry VM runs as a service in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2. It can run in a VM guest, or a machine external to the ESX host.
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- How does the Performance Sentry collection service work?
- What is the minimum sampling period for Performance Sentry?
- “Have you ever wondered how to determine the logical disk size looking at Performance Monitor performance metrics?”
- What is the meaning of the message “Insufficient data in performance name table” in the NTSMF.LOG File?