Performance Sentry provides full support for VMWare objects and counters. For a full documentation of what objects and counters are available, you can simply point your browser to our website Download Area and navigate to Product Documentation and download “Objects and Counters collected by Performance Sentry VM”. Before doing this, users need to update the […]
Archive for VMware
Performance Sentry support for VMWare – What do I need to do?
By admin on June 17, 2010 in Performance Sentry VM, VMware
How does Performance Sentry VM collect data from hosts and guests on ESX Server?
By admin on March 23, 2010 in Performance Sentry VM, VMware
Performance Sentry VM runs as a service in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2. It can run in a VM guest, or a machine external to the ESX host.
Explore the Site
From the Blog
- Windows Performance and Capacity Planning Challenges in Virtualized Environments
- Defining and Using Machine Groups in the Performance Sentry PDB
- Microsoft’s Hyper-V Performance — Introduction
- Performance Sentry Cumulative Maintenance Released
- Demand Technology Software Announces v2.4 of the Performance Sentry Web Portal
- Performance Sentry VM 2.0 now available
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1
- New Performance Objects in Windows 8 and Server 2012
- MXG and Performance Sentry for Cost Effective Windows Performance Monitoring
- Performance Sentry supports Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8
- Performance Sentry Performance Database (PDB) Data Model